Melamine has been found in yogurt bars, and liquid milk. ...........
It was really shocking to know that many of the products had been added their milk as part of their ingredients. Over 6,200 infants have been sickened by the tainted milk. 上帝保祐可憐的小baby們..
给你的悄悄话...6 years...lots of indescribable thoughts, emotions running in mind and of course lots of filled loves in my heart too. We learnt together and grow together these years...and we encourage each other when one of us needs that a little push and courages. I'm glad to have you by my side and the best part of all is, I'm glad to have know you in my life!
With your little love & care, I managed to pick up myself in my worse moments. Though sometimes I was a little too persistent with my own idea and a little too crazy for some ideas :)
Thanks for accomodating my temper and loving me for what I am.
Random memories...always on my mind.
Y 10:16 AM
PROFILE.
It's the day since she saw you,
A doll with a smile on her cherry pink lip.
Her crystal-liked eyes seem to be welcoming the beautiful illusion she
has.
Wearing her most glamour dress for only one.
Sitting sliently, with her favourite chocolate candy holding on her
hands.
it is to be shared with soneone she love.