Have you gone for the garden festival yet, if not go before it ends.
It only happen once every 2 years, so get your ticket and get the chance to view the magnificient creations by international flora and garden designers.
As usual, we are invited to the media session before it opened to public.
I din't managed to get pictures as I have carried too many stuffs on hand during the tour.
As I've brought along our magazines and plus my bag that holds 500ml bottle of mineral water and other essential items.... Not only that, they have also passed us their press kit that weighs a dozen! It is almost weighs like a kg, trust me! I have left not much energy while touring the gardens and what's more is taking picture :(
One advise before you leave your house and go to the garden fest, bring along your favourite thickest woollen sweater, you will sure need it if you planning to stay there for hours. It's fREEzing cold there!
This is the media pass which we have to bring it along while touring.
The blue band is pretty :)

I have managed to took one picture which i thought I must shoot it down no matter what.
An arrangement to form Marilyn Mooroe! Brilliant!
Did you see?

Side track:
Silly doggie under the wooden chair.
Covering himself with my brother's short on his head.
Lazing lazing on the ground, just like a laying carpet with no sound.
That's why his second name is named as "Carpet"! And you know why...

Y 5:58 PM