VOGUE


Tuesday, June 05, 2007



Over the weekend, managed to spend some quality time with dearie...forget the fact that I have to spend the time alone for the last 2 weekends :(

Has attended a wedding dinner last Wednesday, nothing spectacular, just plain original.


Always has an anticipation in every wedding I attended, but till now, no weddings make me go "wow". And dearie has commented that my expectation was too high, am I?


Guess...when ones is into wedding industry, get to see more and tend to see prettier and unique set up than this.



Still remembered when I was once a simple girl who see every wedding a simple affairs. Not going for grand lavish wedding but just hope for a warm universal one.


After 11 months of training, moulding and observing, I learnt to see things in wider angles.


So, in conclusion: "Wedding a not a Simple Affairs after all!"
It's not between you & your partner, but it revolved with every single soul who love you too.


Was at the IT fair too, just 2 words: mad & chaotic! As if all the gadgets are free!


But still managed to get the stuff we wanted. Dearie's laptop was dead on him so he need a new one and my creative mp3 player's memory no longer accomodate my complicated needs...so I got myself a mp4 with bigger memory and of course a multi-functional one...Chocolate your senses!





Y 9:30 AM


PROFILE.


It's the day since she saw you,
A doll with a smile on her cherry pink lip.
Her crystal-liked eyes seem to be welcoming the beautiful illusion she has.
Wearing her most glamour dress for only one.
Sitting sliently, with her favourite chocolate candy holding on her hands.
it is to be shared with soneone she love.

AUTHOR

Janelle Lee

Obsessions: Styling,Fashion,Planning,Acting,Singing
Reading,Shopping,Playing-dress-up
Web-authoring,Digital Photography,Baking


Studio.


(Boi.Shots)
(Treasuries.Shots)





LINKS.

CHATBOX.





VISITORS COUNTER.





YESTERDAYS.


CREDITS.


layout by: Sarah Lim
blogskins: Designer