VOGUE


Tuesday, April 24, 2007



I feel heartache when you speak in that hurtful tone.
I feel angry when you just leave me alone.
I feel dishearten when the stuff I thought was all negative and I hate it this way...
I feel like crying when I feel vulnerable and that's my approach to let it off my way.
I get lost for words when you demand an answer which I do not have.
And I get fightened at myself sometimes when I do not know why I reacted this way.
Maybe I just need a little patience and a little of my way.




Y 7:02 PM


PROFILE.


It's the day since she saw you,
A doll with a smile on her cherry pink lip.
Her crystal-liked eyes seem to be welcoming the beautiful illusion she has.
Wearing her most glamour dress for only one.
Sitting sliently, with her favourite chocolate candy holding on her hands.
it is to be shared with soneone she love.

AUTHOR

Janelle Lee

Obsessions: Styling,Fashion,Planning,Acting,Singing
Reading,Shopping,Playing-dress-up
Web-authoring,Digital Photography,Baking


Studio.


(Boi.Shots)
(Treasuries.Shots)





LINKS.

CHATBOX.





VISITORS COUNTER.





YESTERDAYS.


CREDITS.


layout by: Sarah Lim
blogskins: Designer