VOGUE


Tuesday, June 13, 2006




To dear Cynthia
This entry is specially dedicated to her. Hope she will be as free as a bird, but I believe she is now. This is always what she longed for. Happy for her.
Oh ya, she will be holding a celebration this Saturday, though is belated celebration, I think we will have a great one & definitely a fun one. Hoo...

Awaiting with lots of excitements & anticipations for the day to come by.
And don't forget bring along your Crunchy Peanuts...you should know what I'm talking about eh, Peanut Princess. Lolz *.<

Keep your Smile going girl...coz everyone just love it.

Y 10:28 AM


PROFILE.


It's the day since she saw you,
A doll with a smile on her cherry pink lip.
Her crystal-liked eyes seem to be welcoming the beautiful illusion she has.
Wearing her most glamour dress for only one.
Sitting sliently, with her favourite chocolate candy holding on her hands.
it is to be shared with soneone she love.

AUTHOR

Janelle Lee

Obsessions: Styling,Fashion,Planning,Acting,Singing
Reading,Shopping,Playing-dress-up
Web-authoring,Digital Photography,Baking


Studio.


(Boi.Shots)
(Treasuries.Shots)





LINKS.

CHATBOX.





VISITORS COUNTER.





YESTERDAYS.


CREDITS.


layout by: Sarah Lim
blogskins: Designer