Hey dude, I'm back! Actually was back on last thursday, or maybe I should say was back on last friday early morning coz landed at 11.35pm, getting our bucks off from Changi Airport at 1240am. After few hours flight, we ended up having an early bird shopping + early bird breakfast at the airport...believe it or not, we still have energy to shop at that time -_- the name of Shopping Queen & King is definitely belongs to us...hurhur... Anyway, that's just the minor part.
What's important was the awaiting account & photographs of our Hong Kong Trip right?! Yes, but do give me some time to do recollection, some combination & segregating my materials.
Good thing is always worth for waiting...isn't it? lolz :D
Aside note, dearie is broading on ship...will not be able to communicate once he's on board...
there'll be no reception for mobile phone's call at sea except for their special phone for work purposes. Could I survive without his constant encouragement...?...I'll try... But for sure, I'll miss his voice...
Y 9:23 AM