Mothers' Day was a simple, loving day.
Together with my sister, we bought an eye-creame for our dear mummy.
To think this is the best present for her coz WE certainly know that every woman loves to be pretty. And so are we... :D lolx
Started our preparation in the morning, assisting her to prepare lunch first & followed by our first attempt in doing the tapioca kueh later.
At the start, I was quite excited about the whole experience, but this feeling started to fade after awhile...because the process of slicing the tapioca into tiny thin pieces blew me off. Not even for 10 minutes of slicing job, my left arm started aching...and hence, mummy got to do the job instead. Unhelpful me couldn't help much in the end...(an obvious evidence proving the inactive-state-of me doing inadequate exercises nowadays) :/ shame shame
Yes, I admit that I was in an idle mode since I came back from my HK trip. Still dreaming away at my neverland. Wondering when will be the next time I get to travel again...well, kinda of addicted to travelling.
Alright, back to the reality! I will save you from reading the whole process here and save me from writing it down too. Hence, presenting our Production:~ though I put in the less effort in finishing the product but still, I'm defintely a good supporting role here :p

Result:
Look: Great natural colour from the orange sugar - Strictly no artificial
colour
Smell: Smell heavenly - Even without the use of Pandan leaf
Taste: Sweetness is just nice - Excellent for the first attempt
Texture: Medium soft - Need to be softer infact
Overall: B+
Remark: There's always rooms for improvement! Gambate :)
Next list from Mummy's task basket: Rice Dumpling
Though not this was not her first attempt, but of course she will not miss the chance of making some for the family, so fortunate of us...grining away :D
Duan Wu Jie (Dragon Boat Festival) is the next spectacular celebration to be awaiting.
So now, have you chosen your desired flavour of bak chang?
Y
9:26 AM