VOGUE


Wednesday, April 19, 2006



Last minute Plan, last minute Trip.
Dearie & I are flying to Hong Kong this Sunday! Bling Bling***Hoorray!!!
It's my first ever oversea trip & first experience taking the plane. I'm SO excited about the whole event, but there's lots of things to get ready before we have a smooth & fun voyage which I never knows.

Yes, I really mean lots of things...like booking the air-tickets & accomadations took us awhile to settle everything, especially the booking of hotels, unpredictably,most of them were fully booked...I shall not go on to write down the whole tedious process here. It's just so dreary.
And checking out the requirement of visa passes to that country was quite a hassle too.
Changing of foreign currency was even a headache because you need to check out whether which Money Changer is having the higher rate than the others, so that we were not lose so much upon exchanging. But going through all there is an valuable experience I should say.
See...I told you there's so much procedures we have to go through and is not easy. Really.

Well, we are not on any Tour Package nor any Free & Easy Package with the Travel agency. Yes, we are on our own. Meaning we have to pre-plan our own programs including the places we eat, play, see, experience & shop.
Everything should be organised before the trip. So...we aren't gonna to sit here and relax and wait till we reach there. It will be too late!
We wouldn't wanna to spend our time searching places & digging information of where to go and what to do. That's a waste of time.
Again, is NOT Easy!

Hoping after all efforts we've made for these hectic plannings, our trip will be an enjoyable one later on. Oh...No...
I should say we will! *.*

On a lighter note, I'm counting down the days:
4 more days to Hong Kong
I've been counting my cash several time a day-as if the amount was gonna to miraculously double itself with each count...

Wait for me Hong Kong~
Right now, we are still in the midst of packing & preparing.......................

Y 9:13 AM


PROFILE.


It's the day since she saw you,
A doll with a smile on her cherry pink lip.
Her crystal-liked eyes seem to be welcoming the beautiful illusion she has.
Wearing her most glamour dress for only one.
Sitting sliently, with her favourite chocolate candy holding on her hands.
it is to be shared with soneone she love.

AUTHOR

Janelle Lee

Obsessions: Styling,Fashion,Planning,Acting,Singing
Reading,Shopping,Playing-dress-up
Web-authoring,Digital Photography,Baking


Studio.


(Boi.Shots)
(Treasuries.Shots)





LINKS.

CHATBOX.





VISITORS COUNTER.





YESTERDAYS.


CREDITS.


layout by: Sarah Lim
blogskins: Designer