As I've promised, here is the post of some interesting things happened during Valentine's Day. Yea, I know it's very very late, but late is always better than not posting anything right.
Here I go, we have our dinner at Swensen, ordered a Valentine's dinner package.
It was sure yummylicious. They have created two special dishes for this special occasion, the Appetizer--Bloosom & the Dessert--2 in 1. Avaliable for that day only. That is part of the reason of us planning to go there :D and surprisingly, they have created a romantic cozy corner just for couple who have their Valentine's dinner package, this was what we didn't expected. So it was a deal huhz! Lovely flowers, scrumptious food, romantic environment, candle light, and there was someone playing saxophone too, but most importantly, the best partner was there with you.
When proceeding our dinner half way through, the manager suddenly announced, "Hey ladies & gentlemen, we have this gentleman at this table here wanna to make a proposal to his girlfriend now."
Wow...another unexpected event happened right infront of everybody. And so the guy kneeled down and asked for her hand, the lady then promptly happily agreed with a wide smile on her face. I think every ladies saw this scene would be feeling envy and touched. But that doesn't applied to me...well, of course I'm happy for that lady but still that's not the kind of proposal I dream of. Heez.
Good enough, almost every ladies have their flowers in their arms. That night was filled with love and laughter for the celebration. Dinner ended at the time when dearie have to go back to his camp. Time was rush & short, but appreciated and enjoyed by both of us. Only we know.
Random pictures taken on that day. Photograph's design is created by him. Did I mention this is also part of the reason why I took so long for this entry to be posted. He is too busy and I am too tired to post. Anyway, here is it...da dang~Great isn't it? Thanks Dearie!

Y
8:01 PM