VOGUE


Monday, March 20, 2006



Heya! Just wanna to say a HapPy 21st BirthDay to my dearest sister Joslyn! I knew her Bday was already over, however, I'll still want to trill over this again by writing the happy memories down.

Yes, I've been so busy to blog since last week as I was having pre-preparation with my sister on her celebration. Like chossing of a lovelyBirthday cake, types of various liquors, list of friends to invite over and the most important thing was, her glamourous outfit for the day. So she went on was searching, matching, trying-on and finally bought her ideal outfit.

And that night I did a make-up for her, yea~ So it was a chance for me to show off my make-up skills then :D
And...of course, I've made her the prettiest of all.

That place she booked a wine bar, it has real cozy environment with excellent ambience. We have a jolly good times with lotsa laughters, liquors, wines, beers, food and of course photo-taking session.


In the car, on our way to the Wine Bar.

What's Dearie looking at...???

Posed before we get drunk & high~Lolz~

My dear sister & her colleague, Cheryann, actually, posting of this pic is to showcase my Makeup production, proudly presenting`on her face :D Pretty Babe~Yea~

My brother's Girlfriend, mybrother, sister & friend.

Finally, before cake cutting, WEeee! HaPpy BirThdaY Joslyn!

Close-up view on her Bday cake, our rightful choice of cake, it was sure mouth-watering for all occasions, plus...it was my sister & my choice! :p


That night, it was my first time trying Australia's beer, I can say that it was Good! Thought it was having the same bitter taste as Tiger beer initially, but it was NOT. I always have this averse feel when it comes to beer, after trying this, it set me aside to wonder beers can be much better than I always thought. This beer is less bitter than the Tiger beer, after a sip, there's a taste resemble mild rice, that light savor kept mingling at your tongue. It was definitely a new thing for me, so the next time when ordering of liquor, this shall be part of my ordering list :)

She has received lotsa of pressies too and I hope that it could somewhat compensate the loses she made for booking a luxury place for this fantastic celebration. Though it was damn pricey, but is a great place after all. So I guess this is what we called good thing needs "good price" right?! And I admit, I love their furnishings, mordern plus a touch of classic.

Well, I just hope that she have a momerable birthday, and I know she did.


Right then, wanna to say love you Ling!
May happiness be with you~

Y 4:41 PM


PROFILE.


It's the day since she saw you,
A doll with a smile on her cherry pink lip.
Her crystal-liked eyes seem to be welcoming the beautiful illusion she has.
Wearing her most glamour dress for only one.
Sitting sliently, with her favourite chocolate candy holding on her hands.
it is to be shared with soneone she love.

AUTHOR

Janelle Lee

Obsessions: Styling,Fashion,Planning,Acting,Singing
Reading,Shopping,Playing-dress-up
Web-authoring,Digital Photography,Baking


Studio.


(Boi.Shots)
(Treasuries.Shots)





LINKS.

CHATBOX.





VISITORS COUNTER.





YESTERDAYS.


CREDITS.


layout by: Sarah Lim
blogskins: Designer