VOGUE


Wednesday, February 22, 2006



Pain Pain day for me, help! Anyone? Stop whining, blame it on the willful me...


I've wore a pair of heels to work today which give me blister and pain the whole day.
I jolly well knew that it would made my feet suffer and screaming for help. But I just wanna to wear, wear for the sake that this pair of heels is just so new coz I wore it for only one pathetic time. And it was the time when I attended our company's D&D last year -_-
Though that very night I did suffered from soreness and big blisters formed on my feet. Still, I've try my luck to wear that pair of pretty but biting heels this morning, happily travelled my journey to work and here I am complaining & bitching about the badness of this heels. I shall not mention the brand name here.

But Hey, I guess most girls did the same naive thing as me before right? Ladies? Common, give me support~ Aren't we?
We just doesn't wish to waste that new pair of heels or letting it to occupy extra spaces in our shoes cabinet. It will be reduntant if we just leave them alone right there isn't it? *.*

At first sight, it looked so alluring that you are tempted to try it on, but once tried, no chance to step back, coz it just so fitting and flattered your legs. And the next thing you wouldn't know that your shoes cabinet is probably filled up with dozens of rejected heels. It was an unbearable result from the absent of realizing the dreaful consequences in the first place. Blame it on those killer heels~
Especially choosing a covered toes heels. How the hell are we gonna to know which pair of heels will or will not give us such problems, we merely tried it on for a 5 minutes, pacing down and forth the shop, or maybe 15 minutes at most if you are the kind of fussy customers. It just so hard to choose a comfort & equally pretty pair. It was our intuition that made the decision and secondly, our feet's feel which means, feet in contacting with the heels will next decide we should or should not buy.
Biting Heels...



Y 10:02 PM


PROFILE.


It's the day since she saw you,
A doll with a smile on her cherry pink lip.
Her crystal-liked eyes seem to be welcoming the beautiful illusion she has.
Wearing her most glamour dress for only one.
Sitting sliently, with her favourite chocolate candy holding on her hands.
it is to be shared with soneone she love.

AUTHOR

Janelle Lee

Obsessions: Styling,Fashion,Planning,Acting,Singing
Reading,Shopping,Playing-dress-up
Web-authoring,Digital Photography,Baking


Studio.


(Boi.Shots)
(Treasuries.Shots)





LINKS.

CHATBOX.





VISITORS COUNTER.





YESTERDAYS.


CREDITS.


layout by: Sarah Lim
blogskins: Designer