VOGUE


Wednesday, January 25, 2006



Been an eventful days for me...and I forgot to make an update on my hair, so here's it is!

Finally have a totally new hair perm...opps...^o^ Not again…
Ya, I did that once again.
Really couldn't have a same hairstyle for a long period of time. I'll go crazy!!! Will I?
Maybe I just don't like to remain a constant image.
Ohh, initially it's was really hard for me to get used to it, coz it's simply not the usual one, kinda wild.
When I show the picture to the hairstylist, she told me that this hair perm is only popular in Japan & Hong Kong and I was been very daring wanting have this perm here.
So I was like "Wow! Then will I become the weirdo in Singapore?" -_-
But I don't care, since I have make up my mind, I want to have this. That's it. Whatever the result is, I'll try to accept what I look in the end.
And so...after 6 hours of process, I ended up like this...

How do I look now?

The hairstylist said it suited me very well, not everyone could have this hair perm.
At first, I was relieved by what she has commented, but after looking at my reflection in the mirror, I've half-heartedly agreed with her statement as it lead me into imagining how my colleagues would react when I reach the office the next morning? A wild hairstyle may not be an appropriate one in cooperate environment I guess. But hey! This is stereotype man~so get this out of your head please Janelle...thought this may ease down my uncertainty.
Whatever is it now, I still have to meet them all...
And that very night, I didn't really have a good night sleep. Not because I doesn't like this hairstyle, is just that I'm still not used to what I look now.

Ultimately, I like it very well now. Getting used to what I look is more important and having a hairstyle that flattered your appearance is another key issue to note too.*Both points checked!* (Grin)
Also, I did received several positive comments for it :D
Tell you what, at this very moment, my puny brain is started racking out more new ideas for the next season ~.~

Y 9:56 AM


PROFILE.


It's the day since she saw you,
A doll with a smile on her cherry pink lip.
Her crystal-liked eyes seem to be welcoming the beautiful illusion she has.
Wearing her most glamour dress for only one.
Sitting sliently, with her favourite chocolate candy holding on her hands.
it is to be shared with soneone she love.

AUTHOR

Janelle Lee

Obsessions: Styling,Fashion,Planning,Acting,Singing
Reading,Shopping,Playing-dress-up
Web-authoring,Digital Photography,Baking


Studio.


(Boi.Shots)
(Treasuries.Shots)





LINKS.

CHATBOX.





VISITORS COUNTER.





YESTERDAYS.


CREDITS.


layout by: Sarah Lim
blogskins: Designer