VOGUE


Friday, December 16, 2005



Today is the day for our Retro D&D night! Oh...what a me...till now I still couldn't decide on my final dressing up for the night -.- I do have plan but somehow, I still think that is not the best one. Am I too fussy? Mmmm...I guess...that's ME! I always reluctant to make decisions, not until the last minute. For a moment, I just detest and hesitant to make one for the fear of making a wrong one. Leading me to holdup my decision till the last second, till I found the 'Perfect Decision' in mind.
Is not exactly that I can't/don't/hated or refused making decision, is just that in our life, there are so many decisions bounded around us, especially when we are now a grown-up. There are certainly decisions affecting your life, directly or indirectly. Well, what I can say is "That's OUR LIFE!" Our brains will not stop working until one such day you become lifeless, up in heaven maybe, or else...just keep on Thinking! But...be optimistic, we only live once, so whatever is it, be HApPY while you can.

And ya, Channel News Asia came to make a feature and interview on our company, though I'm not sure why were they here for, but I guess it's probably because of our 3rd position of E50 Award that we have won earlier on. Proud of being one of their staff. BBS, you Rocks~

And so...today I'll be going back earlier as our organisation allowed us to go at 3pm for our preparation for the night. Is it enough time for all the dolling up? Ask the ladies...
The Lucky Draw are attractive and exclusive, prizes are Laptop P4, Canon 5 mega pixels digital camera, Apple 2 GB Ipod, Nokia handphone, MP3, TVs, DVD recorder/players, sound systems, shopping & dining vouchers and alot more. Furthermore, attractive prizes will also be given to the 3 Best Dressed of our Retro theme and there will be prizes for winners of fun games! Seemed challenging huh!
Am I one of the fortunate winner for the night? We shall see...



Y 9:11 AM


PROFILE.


It's the day since she saw you,
A doll with a smile on her cherry pink lip.
Her crystal-liked eyes seem to be welcoming the beautiful illusion she has.
Wearing her most glamour dress for only one.
Sitting sliently, with her favourite chocolate candy holding on her hands.
it is to be shared with soneone she love.

AUTHOR

Janelle Lee

Obsessions: Styling,Fashion,Planning,Acting,Singing
Reading,Shopping,Playing-dress-up
Web-authoring,Digital Photography,Baking


Studio.


(Boi.Shots)
(Treasuries.Shots)





LINKS.

CHATBOX.





VISITORS COUNTER.





YESTERDAYS.


CREDITS.


layout by: Sarah Lim
blogskins: Designer