VOGUE


Saturday, December 03, 2005



--->It's gonna to be WeekEnd TimE! What's YoUr plan for this weekend? Still figuring of what to do? Oh...me too...But will be meeting my dear boi as usual.

Later at 3pm, my company has organised an in house gathering ceremony to celebrate the success of our E50 award and ISO 9000 certification. It's Cool isn't it?! And of course it's all staffs' effort contribution for making it happened. ****Applauses for every BBS Access's memeber**** Well, I guess our company is doing fine, well & kept improving at the same time. So will we get bigger bonus for this year?? Though my bonus shall be pro-rated accordingly -.- but it's better than nothing right? I've been attending company's sponsored advanced Excel course every Tuesday after work for this month. It is a crush course which means that each lesson's during is 4 hours straight, from 630-1030pm. Imagine you gotto wake up at 630am and ended your day at 1030pm...and nope...I still need to take public transport home, soundly reached home at 11pm and preparing to go to bed (including all the necessary showering and drying my hair first), the time soon reaching 1140pm. uhhhh...Is ain't Cool right? Luckily it's only happened once a week for only this month. Had attended 3 lessons altogether till now. Excluded for the extensive hours we have to go through, overall, I think that these lessons were favorable to my work. As I'm handling datalist, I need to maintain it well for which they are important data in our system. So you can say that I'm the Master of the datalist, it's a big responsibility for sustaining it I bet. Nevertheless, I will work hard towards it.

Y 12:44 AM


PROFILE.


It's the day since she saw you,
A doll with a smile on her cherry pink lip.
Her crystal-liked eyes seem to be welcoming the beautiful illusion she has.
Wearing her most glamour dress for only one.
Sitting sliently, with her favourite chocolate candy holding on her hands.
it is to be shared with soneone she love.

AUTHOR

Janelle Lee

Obsessions: Styling,Fashion,Planning,Acting,Singing
Reading,Shopping,Playing-dress-up
Web-authoring,Digital Photography,Baking


Studio.


(Boi.Shots)
(Treasuries.Shots)





LINKS.

CHATBOX.





VISITORS COUNTER.





YESTERDAYS.


CREDITS.


layout by: Sarah Lim
blogskins: Designer