VOGUE


Friday, November 11, 2005



Having a bad sore throat and continued by influenza...follow by a fever...at 37.4 degree celcius...oh my oh my...am I falling sick again? -_- I guess I am. Had visited a doctor and had taken those prescribed medicines. Drowsiness still haven not act up, but soon, I guess. As today is friday, have taken MC for work this very early morning. Hope I will be well by tomorrow, coz tomorrow meeting dearie~heez. Bless me please! If I'm still sick tomorrow, I'm most afraid that he might catch my "virus", this can be contagious okay, and I do not want him to be sick. So meanwhile, I need to rest well at home and be a little good girl to watch out for every meal I eat. It is extremely important for a convalescent to eat properly and wisely. But my appetite is not that good especially during ill period, have just ate 1 bun and a cup of cereal for both breakfast & lunch,(opps!)But I'm not feeling hungry at all. Kind of Weird~ Now just feeling a bit restless, my mind is not under my control...kept having typo errors and my eyes kept wanting to close...my medicines are giving affect soon and probably now...gotto obey my mind now, if not, at least my drowsy eyes...closing my eyes slowly.......(of course will switch off my computer first)....drop flat.

Y 1:14 PM


PROFILE.


It's the day since she saw you,
A doll with a smile on her cherry pink lip.
Her crystal-liked eyes seem to be welcoming the beautiful illusion she has.
Wearing her most glamour dress for only one.
Sitting sliently, with her favourite chocolate candy holding on her hands.
it is to be shared with soneone she love.

AUTHOR

Janelle Lee

Obsessions: Styling,Fashion,Planning,Acting,Singing
Reading,Shopping,Playing-dress-up
Web-authoring,Digital Photography,Baking


Studio.


(Boi.Shots)
(Treasuries.Shots)





LINKS.

CHATBOX.





VISITORS COUNTER.





YESTERDAYS.


CREDITS.


layout by: Sarah Lim
blogskins: Designer