My scale of grading the test, is it correct or...no?
60% Love & 40% Lust is Satisfactory
70% Love & 30% Lust is Good
80% Love & 20% Lust is Great
90% Love & 10% Lust is best
100% love & 0% Lust is Excellent
Come to think of it, my question is, if 100% love & 0% Lust is Excellent, will it be a boring connection between a man & a woman when there are no traces of Lust but only significant Love? Kinda not convinced with it if above such scale of grading is an analysing points. The Definition for LUST: Pleasure, longing desire; eagerness to possess or enjoy, licentious craving; sexual appetite. Aren't we human kinds are passionate when it comes to Love? I guess in Love topic, lust is also one of the factors that involved.
I supposed my definition of LOVE do consists a few special trails of elements. Love is just like a ball of emotions mixed up together, what's combined them are ingredients with Passion, Hope, Faith, Loyalty, Care, Concern & last is Lust. Aren't we human kinds the passionate ones when it comes to Love? The moment when you fall into Love River, you seemed like drowning when you've a fight but yet you feel so much blissful when you love and been loved, you seemed like swimming freely like a fish. Love simply took ones' heart away without your acknowledge. Afterall, it's just another complicated story written by both which other parties would failed to understand it. Coz, it simply the twosome's things ~.~ hurhur...
So at the end of the conclusion, I realised, with a good balance sense of Lust & Love, shall make a perfect bonding between two's. Both factors played equally vital role, is the matter that how are you going around mixing your glass of cocktail with Love & Lust. With how many ratio of each, you've to decide for yourself coz it's your own tasting in the end, right?! Opps, do I sound like a psychologist? keke *wink* :D Most importantly, I know that Love cannot be weighted by scale, grade or any other measurement tools which you could found. Well...I guess above analysis is just a reference afterall huh?!