VOGUE


Thursday, October 13, 2005



Hey, guess what I saw on sunday? You won't guess it right coz I saw Kelly. She was standing at orchard's T-junction(between cineleisure & Heeren), waiting for the traffic to turn green I think(me too). At first glance, first thought came into my mind was that she may be another someone looked just a bit resembling her. But dearie also noticed her, then I took a second, third, fourth glances at her, to my surprise it was really her. She was wearing casually and a pair of black glasses (for disguising?mmm... 0.0), beside her, there was a guy infront of her, but I could only saw his back...so don't know who the hell he is. @.@ At that moment, I anticipated lots of her fans will crowd around her, however, no one seemed to recognise her as Kelly. What's up everyone? Common! She's Kelly!Right infront of us...=.= I guess her disguising did succeed in creating low profile for her presence out there huh.


Hmm, let me rewind back to saturday's event, had went to MOMO, a post celebration for dearie's Birthday(Actual day was on 1st Oct). Happy 21st Birthday my dearie! Well, it was our first time there, with the recommandation from my dear sister, she & her bf joined too + his secondary school's friends. But unfortunately our poor cynthia was able to join us, which was a pity...sigh. Before the clubbing atmosphere starts, there was an event going on in there, it was a hair show. Not sure which company's hair show was that, only saw lots of different, exotic hairstyles on those model's hair. But those models appeared not like the real standard models who should be tall and very slim, isn't it?! So my guess was their company's staffs or so. Actually I also couldn't see their features clearly, coz the lightings were so dim plus the distance was so far. ohh man...but YET, I like some of their hairstyles...keke...guess it's time for me to change mine too *.* (that's what I always do when I feel like it...yea!)Anyway, after the whole hair show event ended, real music began to start...started real slowly...Which means that it also broughts our mood up very slowly too. Though the whole place is big, the sofa's arrangement were peculiar which seemed to waste kinda alots of spaces. From the front was their dance floor, wine bar, pool area then toilets which stretches horizontally up to the end. A long way to the loo if you are at the dance floor. So if you are drunk, wanna to puke, please warn your surrounding clubbers please or better find a corner first or else...things will happen in an ugly way which you won't like it, awful scene right! Finally advice: Don't get Drunk if you want to Dance! duh...heez

Y 8:25 PM


PROFILE.


It's the day since she saw you,
A doll with a smile on her cherry pink lip.
Her crystal-liked eyes seem to be welcoming the beautiful illusion she has.
Wearing her most glamour dress for only one.
Sitting sliently, with her favourite chocolate candy holding on her hands.
it is to be shared with soneone she love.

AUTHOR

Janelle Lee

Obsessions: Styling,Fashion,Planning,Acting,Singing
Reading,Shopping,Playing-dress-up
Web-authoring,Digital Photography,Baking


Studio.


(Boi.Shots)
(Treasuries.Shots)





LINKS.

CHATBOX.





VISITORS COUNTER.





YESTERDAYS.


CREDITS.


layout by: Sarah Lim
blogskins: Designer