VOGUE


Wednesday, August 17, 2005



Hey I've watched Charlie & the Chocolate Factory last saturday. To my expectation, this movie never disappointed me. All I've to comment is "Two Thumb Up!" :D Guess what, while watching this movie, I have my favourite chocolate bars with me, geez...it's my dear boi bought it specially for me, imported chocolates, so i guess is expensiver than the normal one. Mind you...this was not planned by me coz I have never expect him to buy any chocolate for me while watching this movie. Anyway, I do have a jolly enjoyable moment watching it, through out the show, there's our laughters and other people's laughters that help creating joyful atmosphere in the cinema. But I guess it's somehow happened everytime right?! Lolz. I like especially the squirrel part. It's sooooo Kawaiii! Their actions were hilarious, I should also say that...they are sure a bunch of Well-Trained Squirrels. If I am not the one who really fear of animals, I might just consider to keep them as my pets...hurhur...but in some way, looked like I was the one. So guess that it's just too bad for those squirrels not to have such a lovely owner like me.Lolz. Nevertheless, I do wish that I'm not the one who fear of animals, I am also hoping that I was not afraid to just touch them, at the very least. But somehow, this actually did not happened yet. And maybe it will not happen, who knows...Heez.
P/S: If one such day when I can become Gaia(main character in a novel which I've read and still craving to read now). I will not fear of anything anymore and I shall do anything that what humans desired to do, it will sure be the wildest & coolest thing to do or even think of. FYI, she is the girl who born without fear gene. Fascinating huh?! *wink*

Y 4:57 PM


PROFILE.


It's the day since she saw you,
A doll with a smile on her cherry pink lip.
Her crystal-liked eyes seem to be welcoming the beautiful illusion she has.
Wearing her most glamour dress for only one.
Sitting sliently, with her favourite chocolate candy holding on her hands.
it is to be shared with soneone she love.

AUTHOR

Janelle Lee

Obsessions: Styling,Fashion,Planning,Acting,Singing
Reading,Shopping,Playing-dress-up
Web-authoring,Digital Photography,Baking


Studio.


(Boi.Shots)
(Treasuries.Shots)





LINKS.

CHATBOX.





VISITORS COUNTER.





YESTERDAYS.


CREDITS.


layout by: Sarah Lim
blogskins: Designer