VOGUE
Ohh...I couldn't find the next episode of my favourite Fearless series. Snobz snobz...searched the whole library till upside also can't see its sight. How come? Any1 saw it, found it or kidnapped it?? (a bit exaggerated lolx).Anyway, I'll sure find it one fine day(God please bless me). So in the meantimes, I've got myself another interesting book called "Killer Hair,A crime of Fashion Mystery" by Ellen Byerrum. Again, it catches my attention for its appealing title, especially "hair + fashion", 2 main factors that most interests me. Had read a few chapters and found it quite unique. Unique because of its gusty characters, it actually brightened up the whole story content, making the reading an enjoyable one. Most of all, its has fashion commentary which made it more alluring to me *wink wink* So eventually points were added to it :D keke. Shall find out more in the content...and update again for its latest tracking. Its friday again, falls 1 day nearer to weekend. And I'm sure this is the day that every single soul(at least got 90% of the population) like it right people?Heez. Well, I hope everyone will have a fulfilling weekend ahead. Maybe there will be unusual & exciting things, events, people or even places are waiting for you to discover. I'll be waiting too...Let's Groove!
Y 1:25 PM
It's the day since she saw you,
A doll with a smile on her cherry pink lip.
Her crystal-liked eyes seem to be welcoming the beautiful illusion she
has.
Wearing her most glamour dress for only one.
Sitting sliently, with her favourite chocolate candy holding on her
hands.
it is to be shared with soneone she love.
AUTHOR
Janelle Lee
Obsessions:
Styling,Fashion,Planning,Acting,Singing
Reading,Shopping,Playing-dress-up
Web-authoring,Digital Photography,Baking