VOGUE


Tuesday, June 28, 2005



Hmm...think i might not be going for the graduation...coz i've to take unpaid leave(under probation period) in order to excuse from work. So gotto think twice first...my dearie also thinking of not attending too, thus i guess the probability of going will become lesser. Sigh...Argh~~anyway, i've noticed that many of you have watched the movie (Initial D). I'ts a exciting show with all the fantasy of cars & tactics roaming across the jumpy, curvy,puzzle road. I like the Jay's style of driving the car. He's so steady & cool, even driving on those challenging roads, he can act as if he's driving on normal roads. He sure got style isn't he? He also looked cute when come to girl (Is he the same in reality? who knows?! lolx). I rated 8/10 for this movie coz I admire their way of filming those attractive cars & driving tactics in the whole process. Seen real and exciting~Make me wanna to get my driving license as fast as possible so that i can also drive so crazily like them(think is quite impossible huhz...coz im in Singapore right now...sigh). Guess that I am dreaming huhz, but maybe one day can go Japan try instead~~lolz.

Y 8:15 PM


PROFILE.


It's the day since she saw you,
A doll with a smile on her cherry pink lip.
Her crystal-liked eyes seem to be welcoming the beautiful illusion she has.
Wearing her most glamour dress for only one.
Sitting sliently, with her favourite chocolate candy holding on her hands.
it is to be shared with soneone she love.

AUTHOR

Janelle Lee

Obsessions: Styling,Fashion,Planning,Acting,Singing
Reading,Shopping,Playing-dress-up
Web-authoring,Digital Photography,Baking


Studio.


(Boi.Shots)
(Treasuries.Shots)





LINKS.

CHATBOX.





VISITORS COUNTER.





YESTERDAYS.


CREDITS.


layout by: Sarah Lim
blogskins: Designer