VOGUE
Hey Everyone~Janelle here wanna to deliver a good news to you all. "I've found my job!" Isn't it great?! When i received the news from the company today after my 2nd interview, I was over the moon, can't really desrcibe my feelings in words. Most of all, Im thrilled to share my joy here with all my friends. I'll commerce work tomorrow, gotto report to work at 9am at Human resource Department. This company was quite a big organisation which consists of over 100 employees. I have prepared myself mentally and as well as physically for the job tomorrow. I am ready to learn new things and pick up new skills to broaden my horizon & knowledge. This will actually be my very first permanent job in my life in history. Especially when it was after a long wearing period of job hunting events, you'll felt so much appreciated that you have been employed now. Therefore i was elated to express my feeling here and hope that everyone will be happy for me too :) Gotto go choose my clothing and make some necessary arrangement for tomorrow's work. Catch up with you all again in next blogging!
Y 6:36 PM
It's the day since she saw you,
A doll with a smile on her cherry pink lip.
Her crystal-liked eyes seem to be welcoming the beautiful illusion she
has.
Wearing her most glamour dress for only one.
Sitting sliently, with her favourite chocolate candy holding on her
hands.
it is to be shared with soneone she love.
AUTHOR
Janelle Lee
Obsessions:
Styling,Fashion,Planning,Acting,Singing
Reading,Shopping,Playing-dress-up
Web-authoring,Digital Photography,Baking