VOGUE
Today is saturday(hurray!), a day which dearie & I always awaiting...coz my dearie gotto come out from camp to meet me. I've booked (Initial D), we've been waiting for this movie to launch. And now finally it launched, the booking was really fast selling, all 7pm to 9pm slots was selling like "hot cakes" in town. So no choice, the best choice is @ Bishan and I've already booked it at 710pm. Recently I was really really ill. Been sick since i start working from the first day, having cough initially, then later on down with fever, sore throat & flu for 6 days...(suspecting that i've dengue fever) coz doctor said if my fever still have not gone down, it might be dengue fever. But I never take MC as the fever On and Off (weird huh?!). Keep on taking my temprature every now and then, 38.9, 38.7, 37.9, 37.1 then back to 37.6 degree celsius, then its goes on and on...for 6 days. I was so worried and at the same time i needed to learn new things in my work. It was really a miserable moment for me. However, i've recovered from my ill after 6 days of medication and self-movtivation(so glad!). I hope i'll not get sick like this time again. Actually working life was just like a route to gain experiences. There may be some rocks & stones on the way but i guess, if we fall, we shall pick ourselves up (no big deal isn't it?). Ahead of us will be rainbow for us to see. In this 1 week +, i learned a lot from my senior & manager. They not only taught me about the necessary jobscope stuff, but also told me bout their life experiences they've gone through. From there, i'll know how to deal and handle flexibly when situation occur. Coz i am in Document Control Department, i need to handle my work with high accuracy & efficiency(pressure huh?). Though, i still pining high hope in doing well in this expertise. Whether i'll succeed in the end or not, we shall see. Now its too early to give any statement huhz but all i can say was that " I'll not give up so easily!" Last, hope everyone will have a fun weekend before monday arrive~ Enjoy enjoy~
Y 12:44 PM
It's the day since she saw you,
A doll with a smile on her cherry pink lip.
Her crystal-liked eyes seem to be welcoming the beautiful illusion she
has.
Wearing her most glamour dress for only one.
Sitting sliently, with her favourite chocolate candy holding on her
hands.
it is to be shared with soneone she love.
AUTHOR
Janelle Lee
Obsessions:
Styling,Fashion,Planning,Acting,Singing
Reading,Shopping,Playing-dress-up
Web-authoring,Digital Photography,Baking