Saturday, January 29, 2005
This is my new hairstyle,hurhur...How do I look? No more the curvy wavy...but sort of misses it...Hmm, some ppl may think that why I changed my hairstle now and then huhz... haha~I don't like to remain the same old style, especially my hair, I like making changes & experience different new thingz and go along with the lastest trends. That's the way I am.kaka. Lately I went shopping with my sista & mummy,shop for our new clothes & etc.
Here is a pic of me & my sista,while waiting for my mummy to try her clothes, we take pic @ the changing room. Mummy change so long de so nothing to do, click clake some pic lo. keke. My sista and I took the whole day helping my mummy to choose her clothes. She very fussy lei, this one dun wan, that one dun wan.Headaches sia~At Last, we finally found her clothes, the clothes that she like. Phew...sweat -_- Its a tiring day indeed but a joyful period of time spending with them *_<
Y 12:16 AM
PROFILE.
Studio.